Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ Radarr ][ 3.0.2.4552 ] Fork of Sonarr for Movies
(23-04-2021, 10:21 PM)outkastm Wrote: download again the latest x86 module 3.0.2.4552

Ok, downloaded and upgraded and installed ok.

However, doesn't seem to run at all. look to be running

checked in Chroot and it has auto added

Folders mounted in chroot environment:

/raid0/data/MOD_CONFIG/chroot/externalmount/Radarr

Radarr module can be started and shows that is is running with a PID, but no logs at all and when trying to attempt to access via WEBUI no page shown.

edit, eventually radarr actually loaded. BUT

1) doesn't seem to be using the settings from /raid/data/MOD_CONFIG/Radarr which is mounted to /raid0/data/MOD_CONFIG/chroot/externalmount/Radarr  instead it seems to be 'blank' and refering to /raid0/data/MOD_CONFIG/chroot/.config files  .  

2) Wanted to test setting up a 'list' to test access but needs a mapwhen trying to add in my Movies folder to chroot  \raid\data\Movies  the auto mounting /raid0/data/MOD_CONFIG/chroot/externalmount/Radarr disappears and results in Radarr not working.

i'm currently left with the following appearing in chroot although in the config, i only have 1 line for  /raid/data/Movies

Folders mounted in chroot environment:

/raid0/data/MOD_CONFIG/chroot/raid/data/Movies
/raid0/data/MOD_CONFIG/chroot/raid0/data/MOD_CONFIG/chroot/raid/data/Movies

How do you clear them as they remain even after I remove \raid\data\Movies from the config file.

Appears that on starting Radarr it does indeed auto mount into chroot BUT doesn't allow /raid0/data/modue/chroot/bin/mount to have any data in it.

3) the log file is not visible from the module page, its just blank. I 'guess' its actually writing to /raid0/data/MOD_CONFIG/chroot/.config/logs/Radarr.txt rather than the one from /raid0/data/MOD_CONFIG/chroot/externalmount/Radarr and so in the nas module Radarr page the .log always shows blank.?
Datetime of records in log files also doesn't appear to be correctly inheriting NAS time. 
if you're willing to give me ssh access with a temporary root password i can have a look. Otherwise is very difficult for me
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: linkedinbutton.jpg][Image: btn_donate_LG.gif]
Please respect my work and dont share my modules
(25-04-2021, 12:33 AM)outkastm Wrote: if you're willing to give me ssh access with a temporary root password i can have a look. Otherwise is very difficult for me

Sent you a PM  Wink

Appreciate your time in taking a look.