Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[ Nextcloud ][ 16.0.1.0] OwnCloud fork
Configuration is saved even if you remove the module and used on the next installation.
First is recommended to use MariaDB as database instead of SQLite.

To do a clean install:
- remove Nextcloud module
- remove folder /raid/data/module/backup/Nextcloud_okm
- install Nextcloud
- follow the steps to complete the installation (choose a data folder as example /raid/data/Nextcloud)
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: linkedinbutton.jpg][Image: btn_donate_LG.gif]
Please respect my work and dont share my modules
Hi OutkastM,

Thanks for the tips! I got it working in the end - with MariaDB as well!

Now I seem to have another issue - the data directory.
All files seem to be locked - I can't upload or download any file - I'm guessing it's something to do with permissions but can't figure it out yet.
I also deleted al entries from the oc_file_locks table in the SQL database to be sure... and restarted the module multiple times.

What I checked:
nextcloud and apache24 are running as root
I'm logged in to nextcloud as "admin"
nextcloud data folder has been created through thecus WebGUI and has currently default permissions (nobody:users)
I tried chown -R root:root and chmod -R 755 but no luck. I also can't find any similar issues on NextCloud forums.. help?
any error in the log ? i will not recommend you to make manually changes in the database
Here we go! found some logs on the NextCloud admin page itself:

OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\Exception\FileLocked: "Nextcloud Manual.pdf" is locked
/raiddata/0/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/CorePlugin.php - line 85: OCA\DAV\Connector\Sabre\File->get()
[internal function] Sabre\DAV\CorePlugin->httpGet(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/raiddata/0/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/event/lib/EventEmitterTrait.php - line 105: call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
/raiddata/0/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 479: Sabre\Event\EventEmitter->emit('method GET', Array)
/raiddata/0/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/3rdparty/sabre/dav/lib/DAV/Server.php - line 254: Sabre\DAV\Server->invokeMethod(Object(Sabre\HTTP\Request), Object(Sabre\HTTP\Response))
/raiddata/0/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/apps/dav/appinfo/v1/webdav.php - line 76: Sabre\DAV\Server->exec()
/raiddata/0/module/Nextcloud_okm/bin/nextcloud/remote.php - line 162: require_once('/raiddata/0/mod...')
{main}

Regarding the oc_file_locks table, that's something I found in the NextCloud 12 Server admin manual - was worth a shot if files get locked - an entry then gets created in that table. But it's now empty so it's not really related.

Update:
If I remove memcache config it then works!

Update 2:
It seems to be purely related to the redis config. If I remove it, no issues anymore. Not sure what's going on...

Also tried the socket config, no luck:
https://docs.nextcloud.com/server/12/adm...ilelocking
what is your NAS OS ?
i've run a clean install for x64 platform. Next cloud is working fine with redis enabled. Only one error flood message due to a bug in php 7.1.12 when opcache is enabled.
I will update php to 7.1.14 this evening
updated to 12.0.5.0
OS is N2810PLUS 3.02.02.11.. Should I also try to upgrade to 12.0.5.0 ?
yes, do the upgrade and install redis module. then if still have issue we can check the redis log. install also new apache module
Hi outkastm,

Happy to report that it now also works with the redis config in nextcloud.conf. I'm guessing the fix was separating/updating redis from the nextcloud package?