updated to 10.1.1.0
------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: linkedinbutton.jpg][Image: btn_donate_LG.gif]
Please respect my work and dont share my modules
Hello outkastm,

it seems that I haven an issue with my Owncloud. The service does not start

ownCloud is stopped.
owncloud start

Is there a way to figure out whats going wrong?

Kind Regards,

Thomas
updated to 10.3.0.0
Hello outkastm,

after uploading package 10.3 I get an error while updating Owncloud

"You have incompatible or missing apps enabled that could not be found or updated via the marketplace.
  • ReparaturwarnungTonguelease install or update the following apps manually or disable them with: occ app:disable files_videoplayer
I tried to run "occ app:disable files_videoplayer" in shell but get "-sh: occ: command not found"

Any idea how to solve this?

Kind Regards,

I-Wizard
try run
"You have not unlocked the download links. Read here to check how you can unlock them."
updated to 10.3.2.0
updated to 10.4.0.0
Help needed,

Well over a year ago windows screwed up my hidden partition of Windows 7/10 dual boot system. Because I could not get into windows I then zeroed my Windows 7 Windows 10 discs and put my dual boot system back on. Ever since then I have never been able to get OwnCloud 10.0.2.0 to work properly. I have now downloaded OwnCloud 10.3.2.0 and 10.4.0.0 and the appropriate Apache24 and MariaDB. I have tried to get those to work but I was unable to get them to work at all so I am now desperate for some help.
After having Windows 10 destroy my dual boot system I have been unable to get my owncloud back working. I have now updated to ownCloud 10.4.0.0 and I am still unable to get it working. I desperately need some help.

Regards
Dynamo
Help needed,

Well over a year ago windows screwed up my hidden partition of Windows 7/10 dual boot system. Because I could not get into windows, I then zeroed my Windows 7 and Windows 10 discs and put my dual boot system back on. Ever since then I have never been able to get OwnCloud 10.0.2.0 to work properly. I have now downloaded OwnCloud 10.3.2.0 and 10.4.0.0 and the appropriate Apache24 and MariaDB. I have tried to get those to work but so far I have been unable to get them to work at all so I am now desperate for some help.

Outcastm, I wonder if you can help me again. I have reformatted the discs in my Nas so it will be a clean install with the appropriate modules  loaded.

Thanks once again,
Dynamo